Spicy BBQ Sauce
What you need
- 1 ½ cups (343 ml) ketchup
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup (50 g) packed Redpath ® Golden Yellow Sugar
- 1 tsp (3 g) smoked paprika
- ½ tsp (1 g) cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp (3 g) garlic powder
- 1 tsp (6 g) salt
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) molasses
- 2 tsp (30 ml) store bought mustard
How to prepare
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium sauce pan. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes.
2. Sauce may be served immediately.
- If you have extra time, cover and chill overnight to allow flavours to blend. Reheat before serving.