Granola Nut Clusters
3 ½ cups
30 to 35 minutes (including resting time)
- 2 cups (234 g) raw walnuts
- 1 cup (120 g) raw pecan halve
- 6 tbsp (88 ml) maple syrup
- ¾ cup (60 g) rolled oats (not instant)
- ½ cup (122 g) unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup (100 g) Redpath® Granulated Sugar
- ½ tsp (1 g) ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp (1 g) fine sea salt
Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place walnuts and pecans into a large mixing bowl. Pour on maple syrup and stir very well until combined, about 60 seconds.
In a smaller bowl, whisk together the oats, coconut, Redpath® Granulated Sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Pour into the nuts and mix very well to coat.
Pour the mixture onto the baking sheet and spread into a single layer, closely packed. Bake for 10 minutes, rotate the pan, and bake for another 10-13 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
Break apart into large chunks and store in glass jars or an airtight container for up to 1 month.
- Add fresh or dried berries and dates as a garnish.