How to Prepare:
1. Prepare jelly moulds - lightly grease silicone moulds.Place the applesauce in a medium sized pot and put onto medium heat. Reduce applesauce by half.
2. Add the mango fruit purée to the reduced applesauce.
3. In a small bowl combine 3 tbsp. of sugar with the package of pectin. Add to the purée and applesauce. Bring mixture to a boil, being sure to stir consistently.
4. While stirring, add half of the sugar to the mixture and return to a boil.
5. Continue stirring, and add the rest of the sugar, and returning it to a boil.
6. Remove from heat, and add lemon juice.
7. Pour into prepared silicone trays, and allow to set overnight unrefrigerated.
8. Remove from trays and dust in sugar.