Simple and Decadent Chocolate Martini
For the chocolate syrup
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Redpath Granulated White Sugar
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
- dash of salt
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla
For the martini
- ice cubes
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) vodka
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chocolate syrup
- raspberries, for garnish (optional)
For the chocolate syrup:
1. Pour water into a small saucepan, then gently whisk in the sugar, cocoa, and salt.
3. Stir up some simple and delicious syrup.
6. Strain into martini glasses, and garnish with raspberries, if desired. Serve immediately.