1. Brew coffee and allow it to cool to room temperature.
2. In a large bowl, mix whipping cream until soft peaks form. Add Redpath ® Dark Brown Sugar to the cream, then add 3 tablespoons espresso or strong coffee, Greek yogurt, and vanilla extract.
3. Prepare a 8x8" (20x20 cm) pan lined with parchment paper.
4. In a shallow dish or plate, dip each lady finger lengthwise in the remaining coffee. Do not fully submerge the lady finger or the cake will be too moist. Place the dipped lady fingers in the bottom of the prepared pan until a layer is formed.
5. Spoon ⅓ of the cream-yogurt mixture over the lady fingers, spread evenly, and sprinkle with cocoa powder. Repeat with one more layer of lady fingers, cream-yogurt mixture, and cocoa powder. Cover and chill in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
6. Before serving, lightly dust with cocoa powder for decoration.