Make Your Own Gluten Free Flour
4 cups of gluten free flour mix
What you need
- 1 cup (150g) rice flour
- 1 cup (150g) corn flour
- 1 cup (125g) almond flour
- ¼ cup (30g) cornstarch
- ½ cup (60g) quinoa flour
- ¼ cup (25g) ground flax seed
How to prepare
1. In a large bowl sift together the flours and starches.
2. Add the ground flax seed to the mixture and whisk together for about 2 to 3 minutes to ensure that the mix is evenly blended.
3. Use right away or transfer to an airtight container for up to 4 weeks in a dark, dry room-temperature space.
- If youre allergic to nuts or worried about nut allergies, replace the ground almonds with an equal amount of chick pea flour.