Redpath Cinnamon Rolls
20 cinnamon buns
What you need
- frozen bread dough
- 2 tbsp (30g) melted butter
- ⅔ cup (155g) Redpath® Dark Brown Sugar
- ½ cup (60g) chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 tsp (1g) ground cinnamon
How to prepare
1. Roll dough to an 18”x 6” rectangle. Brush with melted butter.
2. Combine brown sugar, chopped nuts and cinnamon. Sprinkle over dough. Starting at long edge, roll dough up, jelly roll fashion. Moisten edges and seal. Cut roll into 20 slices.
3. Place rolls, cut side down, into 2 lightly buttered cake pans. Let rise 1.5 hours, until doubled.
4. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
5. Bake for 25 minutes, until golden brown.