What you need
- 3 1/2 cups (875 ml) crushed nectarines
- 1 kg bag Redpath® Quickset for Jam
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) lemon juice
How to prepare
1. Wash and dry the nectarines. Remove the pits, then roughly dice the nectarines.
2. Add nectarines to a large pot along with the lemon juice and Redpath® Quickset for Jam.
3. Stir everything together and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Continue to boil over medium heat for another 4 minutes. Skim off any foam from the top.
4. Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Transfer to sterilized jars, seal, and let jam set for at least 24 hours before serving.